Participation in research projects (grants):
- Sanitary Police – administrative-legal issues – individual grant – financed by the National Science Centre in Cracow (contract number 2011/01/B/HS5/00661) – project supervisor,
- Free movement of goods and persons across borders – legal differences and similarities (LEGDAS) – team grant, financed by the International Visegrad Fund, (standard grand No. 21120067 of 2011) – project executor.
- MSc Łukasz Karaś
Thesis title: Foreigner law protection in French administrative law
Supervisor: prof. tenure dr Lidia Zacharko
prof. tenure dr Jolanta Blicharz University of Wrocław
tenure dr Joanna Jagoda Silesian University
- MSc Jacek Pierzchała
Thesis title: Privatization of tasks in the area of education – administrative-legal study
Supervisor: prof. tenure dr Lidia Zacharko
prof. tenure dr Zofia Duniewska University of Lodz
prof. tenure dr Bogdan Dolnicki Silesian University
- M. Janik, Public goods in administrative space – outline of problematic aspects, Silesian Journal of Legal Studies vol. 6, Silesian University Publishing, Katowice 2014, p. 23- 32.
- M. Janik, Public goods management – a few remarks on the canvas of anti-epidemiological actions, (in:) Ten years of Polish experience in the European Union. Administrative-legal issues, vol I, editor J. Sługocki, Wrocław 2014, p. 425-439.
- M. Janik, Public goods in the light of limited rationality theory. A few disputable remarks based on the example of anti-epidemiological actions, (in:) Guidance processes in the system of public administration, editor J. Łukasiewcza, Rzeszów 2014, p. 173-183.
- L. Zacharko, M. Janik, Agencies and entities similar in structure of public administration – selected problems, (in:) Agencies and entities similar in structure of public administration, Katowice, Faculty of Law and Administration – Silesian University 2013, p. 12-17.
- B. Dolnicki, J. Glumińska-Pawlic, A. Gołuch, A. Gronkiewicz, M. Janik, B. Wartenberg-Kempka, L. Zacharko, A. Ziółkowska, E. Żołnierczyk, Legal organization of public administration, Katowice Silesian University Publishing, 2013, p. 350, (Scientific works of Silesian University in Katowice nr 3076).
- M. Janik, Sanitary Police, Warsaw Lex a Wolters Kluwer business, 2012, p. 250 (Monografie Lex).
- M. Janik, Acts and actions of sanitary-epidemiological organs (a few remarks), (in:) Interpretation and usage of administrative law vol. IV, editors D.R. Kijowskiego, J. Radwanowicz-Wanczewskiej, M. Wincenciaka, Wolters Kluwer Polska – LEX, Warsaw 2012, p. 189-215.
- M. Janik, Concept of epidemiological supervision network, (in:) Between public management and the general theory of administration, Radom 2012, p. 155 – 170,
- M. Janik, Commanding actions of State Sanitary Inspection organs, (in:) Administrative command. Public administration in the area of empire and dominion, editor J. Łukasiewcza, Rzeszów 2012, p. 186-199.
- M. Janik, Autonomy and protective vaccinations. A few remarks about participation, (in:) Social participation in a territorial autonomy, editor B. Dolnickiego, Wolters Kluwer Polska – LEX, Warsaw 2012, p. 559-570.
- M. Janik, Epidemiological surveillance at a trans-border co-operation level, (in:) Free movement of goods and persons across the Polish – Czech – Slovak borders legal differences and similarities, Katowice, Wacław Walasek publishing house 2012, p. 250-258.
- M. Janik, Quality of administration and social participation in administration – a vote in the discussion, (in:) Challenges and dilemmas related to public administration functioning, Radom School of Economics, 2012, p. 168 -180.
- M. Janik, New forms of cooperation and the concept of civil society, (in:) Forms of cooperation of territorial autonomy entities. – Warsaw Lex a Wolters Kluwer business, 2012, p. 355-362.
- M. Janik, Access to public information and the concept of informational society, (in:) Access to public information in Poland and Europe – selected legal issues, Opole Opole University publishing, 2010, p. 67-73.
- M. Janik, Disambiguation of administration challenges in regard to contemporary times, (in:) Interdependence of research disciplines in the area of public administration, Warsaw C.H.Beck publishing, 2010, p. 445-451.
- L. Zacharko, M. Janik, Models of community autonomy in selected European countries, (in:) Outline of local and regional autonomy system, Gliwice Silesian University of Technology publishing, 2009, p. 34-51.
- M. Janik, Pathologies in public administration: selected issues, (in:) Pathologies in public administration, Warsaw Wolters Kluwer business publishing house, 2009, p. 72-79,
- M. Janik, Specifics of health promotion in State Sanitary Inspection actions, (in:) New research problems in theory of administrative law, Wrocław Kolonia Limited, 2009, p. 713-718.
- M. Janik, Bureaucracy and new work forms of administration, (in:) Evolution of legal forms of public administration – 60th anniversary tome for Professor Ernest Knosala, Warsaw Wolters Kluwer Business publishing house, 2008, p. 119-125,
- M. Janik, Administrative politics and theory of organization and management, (in:) Administrative politics IV International Scientific Conference. Stryków, 7-9 September 2008 r. Rzeszów TNOiK, 2008, p. 275-282.
- M. Janik, Contract as an instrument of managing administration quality, (in:) Contracts in administration, Wrocław Kolonia Limited, 2008, p. 311-316.
- L. Zacharko, M. Janik, Permission to lead a pharmacy in the light of pharmaceutical law, (in:) Problems of contemporary system-knowledge anniversary tome of Professor Bronisław Jastrzębski, Olsztyn University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn publishing, 2007, p. 624-633.
- B. Wartenberg-Kempka, L. Zacharko, M. Janik, Management of quality in the actions of public administration, (in:) III International Scientific Conference, Krynica Zdrój, 2-4 June 2006, Rzeszów RS Print, 2006, p. 752-760.
- M. Janik, Quality of actions in public administration, (in:) Profiles of graduates of administrative studies and the needs of Polish public service : materials from the VI Annual Conference, Warsaw 2005, p. 128-138.
- M. Janik, Administrative police – selected issues, Ius Administratio, 2005 set 3, p. 93-102.
Selected conferences and scientific symposiums:
- “Pathologies in administration”, 26-28 April 2009, Białowieża.
- “Codification of administrative proceedings – 50th anniversary of c.a.p.”, 24-27 May 2009 Sieniawa.
- “Current problems in access to public information”, 5-6 November 2009, Izbicko,
- “20th anniversary of territorial autonomy in Poland”, 11 March 2010, Katowice,
- “Interdependence of research disciplines in the area of public administration” – Convention of Faculties of Law and Administrative Proceedings, 19 – 22 September 2010, Kazimierz Dolny
- “Citizen in danger”, 25 March 2011, Katowice.
- “Free Movement of Goods and Persons across the Polish – Czech and Slovak Border in context of the EU Law”, 9 – 10 June 2011, Wisła.
- “Administrative control. Public administration in the area of empire and dominion”, 11-13 May 2012, Świlcza near Rzeszów.
- “Administrative law crisis in public administration?” Convention of Faculties of Law and Administrative Proceedings, 23 – 26 September 2012, Białystok.
- “Social participation in territorial autonomy”, 14 – 15 March 2013, Katowice,
- XIV Annual Conference of Public Administration Education Association “Internationalization of public administration”, 9-12 June 2013, Lwów.
- “Public goods in public administration”, 21 June 2013, Opole.
- “Common safety politics of the European Union and defensive politics of Poland”, 5 December 2013, Warsaw.
- “Openness of territorial autonomy”, 13 – 14 March 2014, Katowice.
- “Processes of leadership in public administration system”, 30 – 31 May 2014, Mąchocice near Kielce.
- I International Scientific Conference “Health safety – interdisciplinary conceptualization”. Environment entities and areas of challenges and health hazards, 17-19 September 2014, Świerklaniec.
- Convention of Faculties of Law and Administrative proceedings “10 years of Polish experiences in the European Union”, 21 – 24 September 2014, Szczecin.
- International Congress of Administrative Law, Science and Justice, 21-24 September 2014, Szczecin-Berlin.